CD (Certificate of Deposit)
Please login to our uniqe webinar at Invesing.com website by clicking here.
A certificate of deposit (CD) is a savings certificate with special features such as:
1. Fixed maturity date
2. Specified interest rate
3. Can be issued in any currency
4. Insured principal
Assume an investor purchases a $10,000 CD with an interest rate of 1.75% per month compounded monthly and a term of 1 year.
At year’s end, the CD will have grown to $12,102!
All CDs are insured by regolation authority:
- Deposit governed and insured by FDIC and NCUA guidelines.
- Insurance coverage up to $250,000 per owner or depositor.
- Supplementary private insurance in addition to, FDIC or NCUA.
|1 Year||1.75%||2.25%||2.75%||VIP %|
|2 Years||2.25%||2.75%||3.25%||VIP %|
|5 Years||2.75%||3.25%||3.75%||VIP %|
Please visit us on Investing.com at:
- Minimum deposit $10,000
- Renewal (applies to CDs only)
- Automatically renews to another IBA Market’s CD