CFD (Contract For Difference) is a financial instrument allowing investors to speculate on the variation of values such as : Commodities, Equities, Forex, Indexes.
The keyword is “Variation” : you can build your strategy on specific values, thinking their value will go up (in this case you issue a Buy transaction) or will go down (in this case, you issue a Sell transaction)
- No commissions!
- No expiry date!
- Trades are conducted on a leveraged basis so you only need to deposit a percentage of the total
- value of the trade as margin.
- Positions can be closed at anytime during market hours (24/6).
- Trade on various markets of states and economy sectors.
- Hedge your positions by trading several assets.
|INSTRUMENT||SPREAD (IN PIPS)||LEVERAGE|
|S&P 500||1 (USD)||200:1|
|DJ 30||1 (USD)||200:1|
|NASDAQ 100||1 (USD)||200:1|
|CAC 40||1 (EUR)||200:1|
|DAX 30||1 (EUR)||200:1|
|FTSE 100||1 (GBP)||200:1|
|NIKKEI 225||15 (JPY)||50:1|
|SMI (Swiss)||2.00 (CHF)||50:1|
|MSCI (Taiwan)||0.20 (USD)||50:1|
|USDX (US Dollar Index)||0.05 (USD)||100:1|
|MICEX (Russia)||100 (RUB)||50:1|